The following changes have been made to the Program of Studies which will take effect starting the 2019-2020 school year. The entire 2019-2020 Program of Studies can be accessed by clicking here.
- Foundations of Art has been removed as a course offering. Students may enroll in the other art electives without taking Foundations of Art. Photography and Digital Imaging has been separated into two separate courses, Photography, and Digital Art.
- Introduction to Business, Accounting, Fantasy and Science Fiction, Sociology, Structures & Shed Design, and Computer Science will not be offered the 2019-2020 school year.
- Spanish IV College Prep. will not be offered next year; only Honors Spanish IV will be offered.
- An additional Physics Honors level has been added.
- AP Research is a new Advanced Placement course offered 2019-2020 for students who have successfully completed AP Seminar.
- Woodworking I & Woodworking II have been renamed to Beginning Woodworking and Intermediate Woodworking.