ROCKLAND HIGH SCHOOL
RHS COMMUNITY WEEKLY UPDATE #7
SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Here are a few highlights from this past week:
- Senior John Ellard, III has been officially named a Commended Student in the 2019 National Merit Scholarship Program. Here is a press release.
- Congratulations to the newest Top Dog Club member, Meghan Dion! Read her accomplishments by clicking here!
- Here is a summary of some of the athletic highlights from this past week.
Here are a few reminders as we look ahead to next week:
- We ask that all parents complete this survey for the school’s NEASC Accreditation by October 12th. Students will complete a similar survey during the month of October in their History/Social Science classes.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the annual Voice of Democracy Competition. More information can be found here.
- Get involved in the IMAGES writing contest. Click here to learn more!
- Term 1 Progress Reports are now available on X2 Aspen. Helpful information on navigating through the X2 Aspen Student & Family Portal can be found here.
- Don’t forget to eat dinner at the 99 Restaurant on Monday, October 1st to support the National Honor Society Program. Here is a “Dining for a Cause” Slip.
- Here is a look at the week ahead.
Have a great weekend!
John Harrison, Ed.D.
Rockland High School Principal