We plan to make student schedules for the 2018-2019 school year available on the X2 Aspen Student Portal starting sometime next week (week of 8/13-8/17).
Guidance Counselor Assignments
Please review the guidance counselor’s caseloads for the upcoming school year. All Guidance Counselors have an alphabetical breakdown, allowing them to work with the same students for four years. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Guidance Office at 781-871-8410.
Guidance Counselor Students with last names:
Margie Black A – B
Chris DeVine C – G
Casey Morrison H – N
Jill Delaney O – Z
2018-2019 Student Academic Schedules
To access a student schedule in X2, please do the following:
- Log-in to X2: https://ma-rockland.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
- Go to MY INFO Top Tab.
- Select CURRENT SCHEDULE on the left Side Tab.
Every effort was made to schedule students into electives of their choice, however graduation requirements need to be a priority. Students may be scheduled for electives they didn’t request because those were the classes that were available and accommodated the academic needs of the student.
If a student needs/wants to make a change request, Guidance counselors will be available before the first day of school as follows:
Thursday, August 16th: 1:00 – 3:00
Monday, August 20th
Tuesday, August 21st
Thursday, August 23rd: 1:00 – 3:00
We strongly suggest calling to check your counselor’s availability and/or schedule an appointment on those days.
Please note the following:
- Academic class changes (including course or level) require written parent consent.
- Electives are limited. We cannot change academic courses to accommodate an elective change.
- No classes will be changed based on teacher preference.
- Students will need to see their assigned counselor for the 2018-2019 school year for schedule changes.
- We strongly encourage students to request schedule changes prior to the first day of school.
- Schedule change requests will only be taken in Guidance until August 29th.
For a listing of course descriptions in the Program of Studies, please click here.