Rockland Public Schools
The mission of the Rockland Public Schools is to ensure that all students
develop the necessary skills to think critically, communicate effectively, and act
responsibly in order to attain their highest potential.
1. Curriculum - To refine curriculum and instruction to improve student competency of essential skills.
2. Facilities - To improve facilities to meet expanding educational and community need.
3. Community - To expand community involvement and commitment in the educational process.
4. Technology - To optimize the use of technology for instructional and administrative functions.
5. Staffing - To recruit, retain, and support competent staff.
6 Achievement - To ensure all students meet the academic expectations of No Child Left Behind.
Approved March 12, 2007 - Rockland School Committee
© 2007. Rockland Public Schools. All rights reserved.